23 March 2013

The Paper Players Challenge #137: Ann's Clean and Simple Sketch - Card One

Another day, another challenge! Actually it's 4.15am..............I am a night owl.
This time The Paper Players, and, for the first time for me, working with a sketch....hmmmmmmmm
It's actually very different, half the decisions are made for you.
Once again I made two cards, one has irregular shapes and the other is very CAS (for me anyway).
The cards are in separate posts to satisfy the linky.
Remember you can click on the card images for a larger view.

 
This is the first card:-
 
 
The tags are from Hero Arts Tag Stamps (AC020) with companion dies sold seperately.
The Sentiment is Hero Arts Many Birthday Messages (CL342).
I stamped and die-cut the tags then used Distress markers to color each one.
The heart is from a punch.
The daisies were shanked buttons, I removed the shank with nippy pliers.
A bit of black cardstock, some ribbon and some twined buttons finished it off.
I like the result, it's a cheery card.

On to the next post............................................

1 comment:

Amy O said...

Your little tags are very cute! I love the fonts on the sentiment, too. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players this week!