16 March 2013

The Paper Players - Nance's Color Challenge #136

It's 3.45am and I have just finished my cards for The Paper Players Challenge......now, how do I photograph them???? I think I will have to set the alarm clock and get up at sunrise, just a couple of hours away....YIKES!!


This is the first card.

 
 


For the this card I used Hero Arts Many Dots CL519, Thanks G2679, and the sentiment is Say It All CL574. I masked some of the circles to give a slightly layered effect.

Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

This is fabulous, Karen! The masking technique is perfect with the circles and I love the dictionary stamp--great job! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Wow you are one dedicated stamper, Karen! Stamping until 3 am, then getting up a sunrise to photograph your card? You are a better woman than I! Despite your lack of sleep this card came out just gorgeous. I love the layered circles, and the definition stamp is amazing. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!