13 April 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge ric#33 - Red Valentino Card 2

I decided to make a second card for this challenge using the same Magenta stamp I had used for the first card.
I used pastels on the flowers to keep them softly coloured.

 
Click on the image to enlarge 
 
 
The butterfly is from the Hero Arts Antique Flowers and Butterflies, Die and Stamp set (657773)
I punched the holes in the yellow butterfly with a hand punch (plier variety - not sure what they are officially called)

Until next time.

5 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I have that Magenta stamp, and I've never seen it look as good as this!

Michelle said...

Karen, this is so beautiful! I love this flower stamp...perfectly matched!

Virginia L. said...

Swoon....wow, Karen! This is absolutely FAB! Love it so much!So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired challenge!

Julie Ebersole said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Julie Ebersole said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for sharing--just love it!