10 June 2013

Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger - All Sweetness and Light

It's been nearly 3 weeks since I entered a challenge, but, I have been busy.
Over the last two months I have finished a new bag pattern, and I am working on a second for my quilting business.
I have been making the odd card at night............... really just exploring styles, stamps and techniques without a particular end need in mind.
However, when I saw the Moxie Fab image with it's gorgeous color combination, I just had to make a card for the challenge.
 
 



The background Strips are a Damask patterned stamp from Rubber Stampede (Signature B/G 3255R)stamped with Versamagic Thatched Straw.
The butterflies are a Cuttlebug die (I love this butterfly shape), with a Martha Stewart punch on top.
The 'Hello' is Quickutz Lollipop Alphabet die.

That's it for now.
Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card for the challenge, Karen!!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Gorgeous card Karen! Good luck! I love the MS buttefly punch too!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)