08 July 2013

Lovely neutrals..................................

Fusion Card Challenge have a month long challenge in colours I love so I thought I would join in.
They give you so much scope in the challenge, and lots of wonderful inspiration cards.

I have picked Lesley's Challenge colours as the inspiration for this card.




The sentiment tag is die cut with ink. This is a wonderful technique learned from a great tutorial. Unfortunately, I can't find my way back to the tutorial to reference it. If anyone can help with the link please reference it in the comments.
Simply ink the die before you die cut, then die cut as usual. I used Brilliance ink. Place a layer of paper on the underside of the die so ink doesn't transfer to the lower plate.


I have used Hero Arts Layers Flowers ( Cl496) on the card. The images are so clean and fresh.
I stamped the background leaves with Versamark, and embossed with white Embossing powder.

*Hero Arts Clear Stamps LAYERED FLOWERS CL496

Thanks for stopping by.





3 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love, Love, Love this. Lovely textured layers, light handed highlights in the leaves, chalky embossed feel, [swoooon] absolutely gorgeous!

Nailed this!

~amy~ said...

Oh my...this is gorgeous! thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

Unknown said...

Stunning card. Wonderful !