26 July 2013

Paper Players #155 - Jaydee's CAS Sketch Challenge

Just a quick post to record my card for Paper Players challenge this week.
Following a sketch does reduce the design process substantially......................

A good thing as I am having six friends over for a traditional English dinner tomorrow night. Lots of prep for the dishes, and also making sure everything in the house is squeaky clean  ....................ish!
  

 
This card uses the same stamp and colours as the card in my last post. I do like this Avery Elle flower stamp. Had wee play with double and triple stamping with the stamp positioner. Learnt heaps and will definitely do this again. I have watched several tutorials where the demonstrator made it look so easy to use........................I kinda get it now I have tried for myself. The leaves worked particularly well I thought. 
 



I have used  Hero Arts - Circle Lace (S5319) stamp

*Hero Arts Designblock CIRCLE LACE Rubber Stamp

Flower (dies sold separately) and Sentiment Stamps are from Avery Elle.


Our 4" x 6" Petals and Stems Clear Photopolymer stamp set is perfect to create beautiful cards and layouts.   Stamp the sentiments inside a ring of flowers and leaves.  Create your own bouquet.  The possibilities are endless.
 
 
Our 4" x 6" Handwritten Notes clear photopolymer stamp set is perfect for creating custom fun greetings.  The sentiments included in this set are great for every occasion.  The caret stamps allow you to customize and emphasize the greetings as you wish.
 
Off to polish!
Have a great weekend...................

No comments: