25 August 2013

ColourQ challenge #203

Last night I made this card for ColourQ challenge #203  while watching/listening to a few recorded programs of 'What's really in our food". So, I am now up on, soy beans and associated products, how much salt is in our food .............YIKES!!............... that we should have no more than 2300mg /day(I do try to keep it down but nice to have a number), very young children no more than 1000mg/day, and yogurt, probiotics etc.....are they really as good as 'they' say. Hmmmmm.
 
I loved working with the teal and green. The bag image is fabulous, and I kinda followed that for mostly (green), some (teal) and a bit (of brown).

 






 For the 'Hello' I dashed a bit of Distress Stain on a white piece of card then die cut it.
Black tape 'just saying'  from the Dynamo, PTI dots and Scallop edge, a bit of washi, twine, pearls, and paper flowers in delicious colours.




 
 
 
 
 
 
Just heading into the Sunday evening meal, watching salt of course :-).........a big green salad, a baked potato with a dollop of unsweetened, thick and creamy, greek yogurt (double yum), and (vegetarians cover your ears) a piece of scotch fillet steak!! Yum. Only my third piece this year.
 
Onwards!!
Thanks for dropping in.
 
 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Karen, your card is beautiful! It really stand out in the colourq line up! Love, love, love the flower and twine!

Jen Mitchell said...

I'm just sayin' that flower is fabulous. And I love the colors on the "hello" sentiment! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Sylvia said...

What a bright and cheery card, Karen, love your stamped hello! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

Lesley said...

Wow, stunning card Karen! Love the bright colours and cool layout.

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful work - I'm so glad you joined us at the Colour Q this week!