29 June 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 364

Today's card is for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge . I love the idea of colourful cupcakes to inspire, albeit a little hard on the salivary glands!! I gave up almost all sugar in my diet a year and a half ago. I lost, and have kept off, 14kgs (30lb), which was great, but sixty years of being addicted sugar doesn't change easily. I still salivate when I see yummy sweet things. But I digress!!
Here is the inspiration photo...............

I loved the yellow flower decorations so stayed with that theme.
I have used an old and much loved Hero Arts frame stamp.




Verve Be Blessed Flowers
MFT leaves and Inner Scallop frame
Hero Arts Simple Frame stamp
Versafine black ink, 

Take care!


1 comment:

Naki said...

Wow, such a pretty card! I see a lot of great details, but that frame is pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!