05 July 2016

SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

My card today is for the SSS Wednesday Challenge with the theme of Anything Goes. What a popular Challenge this week. I will be the 758th card linked, woohoo!!





I have finally purchased some cutie pie animal stamps. It had to be cats because I am a cat girl. We have three, two torty's (calicos) who are both seventeen and a half years, and one black and white boy who is nearly nineteen. I loved the MFT Cool Cats Stamp and Die set. This is their first outing.



MFT Cool Cats Stamps and Dies, Shadow Ovals Dies and Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames
Lil' Inker Dotted Tag Die
Impression Obsession Grass Die
My Creative Time Stitched Round Speech Bubbles
Copics


2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This card is just so much FUN!! I adore the layering and attentions to details! The colros are so pleasing to the eyes! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Well done!

Bonnie said...

Sweet! Love the soft colors and sweet kitties!