13 August 2016

Color Throwdown #405

Color Throwdown has yet another gorgeous image and colour combination. So inspiring!




When I saw the image I knew exactly which Stamp Set I would use. It's such a gorgeous set. I love the graphic flower shapes.
MFT have their Funky Flowers Set which, to me, has a similar feel to it. BUT, it is sold out........patiently waiting!




PTI Lovely Layers Stamps and dies
Verve Beautiful Things "beautiful'
Lil'Inker 'Dotted Circles'
Spellbinders Inverted Scallop Square
My Favorite Things STITCHED RECTANGLE SCALLOP FRAMES Die-Namics-negative cut.
MFT Stitched Banner Stax

Until next time, happy stamping.

12 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Karen,
I LOVE your take on the colors and the gorgeous images you used really mimic the photo. Your layers and details are fabulous!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Karen! I love that fancy layered stamped flower! Thanks for the inspiration!

Broni said...

This is really spot on to look like the inspiration photo! It's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Jodi Collins said...

This is just GLORIOUS! LOVE the layered flower, it's so PERFECT with the inspiration pic! Thanks for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

Rosemary said...

congrats on being picked as the featured stamper at color throwdown!! your card is just gorgeous!!

Small Talk Mama said...

Gorgeous card. Every detail is wonderfully made.

Cindy Beach said...

YAAY! Congrats, Karen!

Susi said...

Pretty card with fresh colours and a lovely LO - love your choice of sentiment diecut!

cebelica said...

What a beautiful card. Great colours and design. xx

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is so so pretty, I love it! Hugs, Autumn

Hannelie said...

Your card sentiment says it all.. so beautiful!
Layered perfection!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just stunning. Love it!