25 May 2017

The Card Concept Challenge 74 - Freshly Elegant

 The theme for this week's challenge at The Card Concept is Freshly Elegant. The 'oh so elegant' inspiration has so many colours and items to inspire a gorgeous card. I hope you will take the time to join us.



For my Clean and layered card, I really wanted to keep it very simple. I ended up missing out the gold element in my card but did pick up on the woodgrain '&', or what looked like woodgrain, but now I look at it, is it gold??
I used MFT's die cut scallop elements with an Old Hero Arts stamp. The hello is chipboard from a packet of words by Rosie's. There you have it! :)



Here are the links to the design team's blogs:-

Karen Davis (you are here)


Julie Gearinger

Michele K. Henderson 
(Taking a break this week)






Come and play along with us at The Card Concept   


Have a great week :)

6 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, Karen!! I love your dogwood blossoms with the black and pink as well as the wooden sentiment and sequins! Perfect for our challenge- hugs and I hope you have a fabulous week, sweet friend!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Karen, I love the beautiful flowers on your card! Very elegant and sweet!
Take care!
Michele

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful card Karen...your flowers are so sweet.

Nancy Penir said...

Lovely blooms and gorgeous card, Karen!

Vicki Finger said...

This is so pretty. I love Pink and Black and this is no exception!

Karren said...

This floral image is gorgeous and you've made it shine, Karen! Love your card!